Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Movember. You killed my father. Prepare to die...

No need for a loquacious soliloquy. These stellar pictures speak for themselves. Suffice it to say at the beginning that a small group of us - Team Sand Stache - sought to raise awareness of Men's Health issues by letting the facial follicles grow throughout Movember (for more on the that, head there.

Some of Team Sand Stache. Apparently, the sports desk at The National also participated. Our effort was superior in every respect...


A goatee is not a mustache. This is clearly the Modified Handlebars - aka "sideburns on your chin" - and, without the hair on the chin, most assuredly a mustache.


Time to come off.


I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars...


My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. Kimberly thought it looked "slimy." Tell that to the six-fingered man. It looks awesome!



Your table, Monsieur, is ready. Said with a French accent.


Dad. Seriously. Get that thing off your face...

I'm a soul man. Di di da, di di da.
I am, yet again, done with the facial hair experiment. For a while, anyway. At least until Mustache March...

1 comment: